Section 1: Personal Particulars
*Name in Chinese:
*Name in English:
Macao Institute of Materials Science and Engineering, Macau University of Science and Technology, Avenida Wai Long, Taipa, Macau
Macau University of Science and Technology
MUST-Macao Institute of Materials Science and Engineering
Research Project provided for Macao Youth Scholars Program:
*Project Name in Chinese:
*Project Name in English:
Materials, devices, and applications of flexible optoelectronics
*Academic Discipline (Primary):
Academic Discipline (Secondary, for reference):
Special requirement for the postdoctoral fellow candidates:
PhD from Material Science or Physics or Electronics
Professional Accomplishments, honors, awards and patents:
1) “The Second Prize of Technology Invention Award for Outstanding Achievement in Scientific Research of Higher Education”, by the Ministry of Education of China in 2017.
2) “Outstanding Educator”, awarded by Suzhou City Government in September 2012.
3) Being selected into the Provincial “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Talents Program” of Jiangsu Province, in December 2009.
4) Being selected as the National Expert, in September 2009.
5) “Distinguished Inventor”, awarded by Eastman Kodak Company in March 2007.
6) “First Rate Award in Progress of Science and Technology” awarded by the Provincial Government of Jiangsu, China in 1998.
7) 42 U.S. patents and 128 Chinese patents were granted.
Section 2: Research Interests and Grants
Major Research Interests:
1）Organic light-emitting materials, Nanostructured light-emitting materials
2) Novel LED structures for infrared or ultravoilet emission
3) Applications of novel infrared or ultravoilet light-emitting diodes
4) Display technology
Number of Current PhD Students:
Number of PhD Trained:
Number of Postdoctoral Fellows Supervised:
*Research Grants for MYSP: (Please include project titles, funding sources, reference number, funding amounts and duration)