Section 1: Personal Particulars
*Name in Chinese:
*Name in English:
Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office, N6-5011, University of Macau, Taipa, Macau SAR, China
University of Macau
UMAC-SKL of Internet of Things for Smart City
Director, Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office
Research Project provided for Macao Youth Scholars Program:
*Project Name in Chinese:
*Project Name in English:
Research on Perception and Control Technology of Intelligent Robots for Safety Monitoring
*Academic Discipline (Primary):
Academic Discipline (Secondary, for reference):
Special requirement for the postdoctoral fellow candidates:
We seek postdoctoral fellows who are outstanding and self-motivated with a proven research track record in one of the following areas: Multimodal sensing, computer vision; Robot control technology, Internet of Things based prognostic health monitoring for engineering systems. The required qualifications include:
1. Have a Ph.D. degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Automation, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical and Computer Engineering or closely related fields.
2. Strong proficiency in programming with Matlab, Python, C/C++ as well as some deep learning packages.
3. Demonstrated experience in creating high-quality, peer-reviewed manuscripts.
4. Excellent interpersonal, English verbal and written skills.
Professional Accomplishments, honors, awards and patents:
1) The State Scientific Innovation and Pioneer Award 荣获中央批准设立的首届【全国创新争先奖状】. As a State-level honor in China for science and technology, this award is for recognizing citizens who have made remarkable contributions to scientific research, key equipment development, and science popularizations, 2017.
2) First Prize Award, 2019 Guangdong Science Advance Award, 广东省科技进步一等奖；02/2020.
3) Joint team formed by UM and Chinese Academy of Sciences wins second prize in well-known global computer vision algorithm challenge (CVPR2019 UG2+), UM Team (Lulu Tang (PhD student), Luqing Luo (PhD student), and Zhixin Yang) (Supervisor). 2019.06
4) First prize award (Supervisor), 16th National Challenge Cup - National College Science and Technology Competition 第十六届全国挑战杯一等奖（指导教师），11/2019.
5) First Prize in Southern-China competition, and Nominee prize in global finals (Teacher), S.-T. Yau High School Science Award (Mathematics), 丘成桐中学科学奖（数学）南部赛区一等奖，全球总决赛提名奖（指导教师）, 12/2017.
Section 2: Research Interests and Grants
Major Research Interests:
Number of Current PhD Students:
Number of PhD Trained:
Number of Postdoctoral Fellows Supervised:
*Research Grants for MYSP: (Please include project titles, funding sources, reference number, funding amounts and duration)
o Principal investigator, Research and application of multi-modal sensing and data-driven intelligent process planning technology for industrial robot 基于多模态感知和数据驱动的工业机器人智能作业系统研究及应用, FDCT Key Project 澳门科技发展基金重点研发专项资助 (FDCT/0018/2019/AKP), MOP6,000,000, 01/2020-01/2023.
o UM PI, 2020年度广东省基础与应用基础研究基金-粤港澳研究团队项目，大湾区轨道交通关键车载机电设备的安全测评与运维管理，RMB200万, 01/2021-12/2022.
o Principal investigator, Intelligent Diagnostic and Evaluation Technology for Service Performance of High Voltage Cable of EMU in Urban Rail Transit 城市轨道交通动车组高压电缆服役性能智能化测评技术研究, FDCT-GSTD Joint Funded Project 澳门科技发展基金与广东省科技厅联合资助 (FDCT/0008/2019/AGJ), MOP1,144,000, 01/2020-01/2022.
o Principal investigator, Deep Dual-Channel Learning on Point Sets and Local Structure Features for 3D Object Recognition, Funded by University of Macau MYRG2018- 00248-FST, MOP719,000, 01/2020- 12/2021.